Friday, May 29, 2009

Random Stuff

Well, Maddie is well on her way to being potty trained, and it is wonderful. I still have to remember to take her to the potty when we are out and such, but other than that, she goes on her own pretty well. We still have the occasional accident, but it is nice not using 5 diapers a day anymore. She is getting so big now! She is talking so much now and even says some complete sentences. It is so amazing how much faster she is than Brooks was.

Brooks is doing really well and growing up so fast. He is quite the talker now with all kinds of interesting and random questions. He is starting Montessori school next year at the school in the neighborhood and we took him in so the teacher could meet him and so he could see the school. The teacher was asking him to point to certain shapes that he knows and Brooks was obviously getting restless, so he starts pointing with his feet just being silly. I guess this is what I have to look forward to the next few years! He seems to be excited about school, but we will see what happens on his first day. I know I will have a hard time with it, but I am sure we will all come to enjoy it!

We have a busy weekend ahead! We are going to my family get together in Charlotte in the morning and then Gene's brother is getting married tomorrow night. The kids will be so tired tomorrow night! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Followers