Well, it has been a while. Maddie has begun potty training! She is doing pretty well. She stays dry overnight (but in a pull-up) and usually gets to the potty on time. Still working on #2. Tonight, Nicole went to the church for a bit and the kids were here with me. Maddie climbed into one of our Ikea storage tubs and when I grabbed my camera, Brooks joined in on the fun. Enjoy the video!
We always read 3 books to the kids a night. Lately, the kids have really enjoyed Barnyard Dance complete with Nicole and the kids acting out each part. I usually do the reading. Nicole wasn't home tonight when I put the kids down and Brooks asked for Mommy to read him the book. I told him that we would when Mommy got home. He looked at me, droopy eyes and said "I miss Mommy," then he puckered out his lower lip. I assured him Mommy would be home soon. When Nicole got home we all read the book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment