Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Home, Oma's, and the Zoo

Well, the kids are doing great! They both seem to be healthy right now which is really nice. They have been playing so well together lately, and they are so funny! Madison is talking more and more every day. A couple of days ago, she was walking out of the playroom and Gene asked her where she was going. She turned around and said "right back." It seems like she is growing up so fast and it is a little sad. She has really started to love her dolls. She finds them and gives them a big hug. She tries to give them her pacifier, but she also tries to give the toy elephant and the cheetah a pacifier, too. Pretty cute!

Brooks is doing great - just as crazy as ever. He really knows how to make Maddie laugh. They both love playing peekaboo with each other. They just laugh hysterically. Yesterday, Brooks was watching something on TV, and I started singing the song that was on. Brooks looked at me and said, "Mommy, leave." Wow, I know I can't sing, but am I already an embarrassment to my 2 year old?

In the pictures you will see plenty of the kids around the house. I love the one of Maddie's feet coming out of her crib with her doll's right beside it. So cute! There are also pictures of when we went to see Oma and all the cousins got to play together. And of course, there is a trip to the zoo. Enjoy!

No comments:

Followers