Monday, October 13, 2008

After a Bath...

After the kids bath each night (they still take one together), it has been Brooks' favorite tradition to do the big loop around the house screaming and laughing. He'll run around saying "Brooks nakey" (Brooks is naked). Madison has discovered that this could be a lot of fun recently and will laugh and scream, but hasn't started running around the house. So, tonight I took a few pictures of them during this happy time.
The second set of pictures are from last weekend, actually. Brooks helped me out on a little project around the house. He insisted on helping me and sat or stood beside me the whole time.
It was actually quite nice, because he would bring me a screw or a bit that I needed. The pictures are of him carrying some of the wood with me though the house. He is so cute. This weekend, we had another little project to do. Brooks stood beside me and gave me big hugs every few minutes. It felt really good.
Maddie has developed her own little attitude. She'll bat her eyes or pout her lips to get what she wants in a second. I'm a sucker for it, it's real sad. She is so cute.
My favorite thing of late is leaving in the morning for work. Brooks has started insisting that he tell me good bye. The weather has been nice and since the windows are up, Brooks will say "Bye Daddy" and I'll respond "Bye Brooks" we'll repeat that, progressively getting louder as I drive away (my bike is in the shop). He'll stop after he can't see me anymore, turn to Nicole and say "Daddy, back at work" So adorable!

No comments:

Followers