So I had the best day yesterday. Nicole was wonderful and my kids were so cute. Brooks told me tonight as he went to bed "Happy Birthday Father's Day." He and Maddie were a little confused with all the recent birthday parties we've been going to.
Saturday we went and picked blueberrys or "blue-bee-bees" Maddie and Brooks really enjoyed themselves. We picked 2 gallons in one hour! They are so good, we made 2 blueberry pies and blueberry pancakes so far...
Yesterday, we decided to take a trip down to visit Dad. It was great to see everyone again and enjoy a meal together (we took one of those pies!). After lunch (or dinner, as we say in the South), we went swimming. Brooks and Maddie were a little on the no fear side. Brooks would jump right into the water without care. He hated for me to hold him. And would say "I swim all by myself." I would explain that was a bit impossible. Maddie was the same, on a smaller scale.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment